Re: The Ephemeral Nature of Modeling

Andy Harman

At 10:03 AM 8/24/2014 -0500, you wrote:
Now which would had served the readers better, how to assemble another resin kit, or how to bring the Ribside Cars model as close to his standard as he could?
Well he made his call, as I would have. The whole concept of "service" is slippery to begin with. Most of us do what we want and need, to our own standards. If we document and submit it, maybe it becomes an article. But I'm not going to be influenced in writing an article, to compensate for a poor but available product if I have something better to work with.

Andy