From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 10:02 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: The Ephemeral Nature of Modeling

At 10:03 AM 8/24/2014 -0500, you wrote:
>Now which would had served the readers better, how to assemble another
>resin kit, or how to bring the Ribside Cars model as close to his standard
>as he could?

Well he made his call, as I would have. The whole concept of "service" is
slippery to begin with. Most of us do what we want and need, to our own
standards. If we document and submit it, maybe it becomes an article. But
I'm not going to be influenced in writing an article, to compensate for a
poor but available product if I have something better to work with.

Andy