From: "BRIAN PAUL EHNI bpehni@... [STMFC]"
Date:08/25/2014 1:00 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: STMFC List
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Fwd: Lights out at the "Pub"

I scan relevant pages and store on my computer. I can them access them
easily when needed.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From:  STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date:  Monday, August 25, 2014 at 11:14 AM
To:  STMFC List <STMFC@...>

Hi Chuck and list members,

Isn't that what tablet computers are for? Seriously, the only case I have
found anymore where paper copies are useful at the workbench is for drawings
that have been reduced to scale size - that way you can hold the model next
to the drawing to assess your model.

Otherwise, a tablet or even smartphone is superior IMHO - takes less room,
is more versatile.

Claus Schlund