Re: The final word on Gerry Glow?

Andy Harman

At 05:06 PM 8/24/2014 -0400, you wrote:
How IRONIC that 3D printing advancements are making virtually any
freight car you want available while lettering is fast becoming a
very scarce commodity!
Yep. I was at the local computer superstore a couple weeks ago, and they had a bunch of 3d printers for sale, from $500 on up to $3500. None of them anywhere near fine enough for HO scale modeling, but it's just a matter of time. I am going to have to learn a 3D cad program like it or not. As a programmer I am one of the world's worst software users.... I can't do more than three clicks without screaming insults at the programmer who wrote a thing. But if it means at some point I can shoot out my own one-off detail parts, I will just have to force myself and maybe start stashing chill pills.

promise to create medicines that work with only ONE person (based on your own
DNA) but will be safe, completely effective and presently can be manufactured for
less than $1,000 for a life saving treatment. The virus structures are 3-D printed
and can't even be seen without an extremely powerful microscope!
I have a 12 year old nephew who is blind in one eye, almost blind in the other eye, due to a genetic degenerative disease. I forget what it's called. I've predicted that within my lifetime, Grayson will be able to see better than me, and it will be affordable. Just print him up some new retinas, schedule the installation and off we go.

Andy