Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: The Ephemeral Nature of Modeling (UNCLASSIFIED)

Andy Harman

At 05:55 PM 8/25/2014 +0000, you wrote:
the ability to revise ANY document whenever we wanted
I don't think you could overstate the hugeness of this one point. Our closets and library shelves are filled with errors that will never be corrected. If your resource is dynamic and on line, once it's corrected the next guy who looks at it is going to get the corrected version.

As opposed to manufacturers who STILL are making the same mistake copying a 52 year old piece of EMD sales literature.

Andy