Re: Lights out at the "Pub"

Scott H. Haycock

Andy wrote:

I end up using both. After several lesser experiments, I put a full size
desktop computer with a large monitor on my train shop bench. I use it a
lot, but - you can't lay styrene on your computer screen and cut it to
length either. So I still use paper a lot.

I also have a monitor and keyboard on my workbench. Another tool I use is a dedicated photo printer. I can print large photos of hi res images from the internet to aid in detailing and painting my freight cars and locomotives. I also use CadRail, which allows me to trace over photographs to create plans for those details I must scratch build.

Scott Haycock _,_.___