Re: Rock Island Commemorative car

Norm Buckhart

indeed - I missed that - I will add them to the set.  Norm Buckhart

On Aug 27, 2014, at 3:18 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

The Champ set was HB-172 -- these were still being made until Champ
went out of business. They do not have the "new roof" stencil (nor evidently
does the O scale set from Protocraft). I looked at Mask Island Decals and
don't see the "100 Years of Progress" scheme.

The lettering was applied to PS-1s and ACF box cars, as shown on the
Protocraft web site.

Kadee at one time would print a decal sheet based on any of their decorated
cars. I have a few of these. I don't know how they printed them but maybe it
has something to do with their digital pad printing process...

Tim O'