From: "Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]"
Date:08/28/2014 12:06 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: STMFC , Espee List
Subject: [STMFC] height of Owl Mtn. lumber load

       Awhile back, concern was expressed about the size of the loads. I have completed my kit, and the top of the lumber is about as tall as a 1937 AAR box car. I include a photo demonstrating that in my follow-on blog post about these loads. If you're interested, it is at this link:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2014/08/open-car-loads-completing-owl-mountains.html

Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705         www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Posted by: Tony Thompson <tony@...>