Re: Rosters

A&Y Dave in MD

I'd like a 1937 era Southern Railway roster.  The diagrams probably exist in Kennesaw at the SRHA archives, but the only diagrams books are for later eras.

Dave

On Aug 31, 2014, at 12:06 PM, "johnsykesiii@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Although these are never-ending projects, I find myself in a bit of a lull after completing the DL&W 1954-1958 roster (together with the PRR & Erie rosters previously posted).

So I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion about another eastern roster they would like to see?  NYC is already done (online) and there is already a good Reading roster in the Color Guide.  So what about Leaky Valley?  It would be best if there was a good class designation and class diagrams available as there were for PRR, Erie & DL&W.  Also, I would be more interested in any RR that interchanged with the PRR and ran extensively in the State of Pennsylvania.

Suggestions???

-- John