Re: Some Kind Of Walkway?

Dave Nelson

Looking again I believe you are correct.  At this time there were no building son the east side of the street at that location.

Dave Nelson

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 3:57 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Some Kind Of Walkway?

Are you sure sure the "buildings are on the east side of Michigan Avenue"?  I think they are on the west side.

Roy Wojahn

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:25 PM, "'Dave Nelson' Lake_Muskoka@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

That is correct.  All those tall buildings you see are on the east side of Michigan Ave and behind the photographer is Lake Michigan.  IIRC off to the right is the big beer sign that appears in some of the Delano photos from 1943.

Dave Nelson