Re: Tahoe trucks w/ semiscale wheels

Tim O'Connor

Not to make fun of Reboxx (or my friend JP) but this is a useless appliance IMO.

For example, a Kato ASF A-3 truck will roll fabulously in this device. Then you
put a car on those trucks, and the results are not so good in my experience. They
(Reboxx) published a spreadsheet of results which does have some value for comparisons
with different trucks and axle lengths.

Tim O'Connor

Someone once made a moon shaped section of track and, when a truck was place on it, you counted the times it went past center.�  This could be a machine for a standard but don't think it's really necessary.�  I think Dr. Denny has one of these things.