Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tahoe trucks w/ semiscale wheels
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 2:38 PM
Not to make fun of Reboxx (or my friend JP) but this is a
useless
appliance IMO.

For example, a Kato ASF A-3 truck will roll fabulously in
this device.
Then you

put a car on those trucks, and the results are not so good
in my
experience. They

(Reboxx) published a spreadsheet of results which does have
some value
for comparisons

with different trucks and axle lengths.