Re: Southern RR 148000 Boxcars

O Fenton Wells

Not sure Gary, but if you are like me you may need to get to work!  I have many kits to assemble and I know I need to get busy or they will be in my estate sale.
Fenton

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 2:06 PM, 'gary laakso' vasa0vasa@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Gee, Fenton, does that mean I need to get my Sunshine kits assembled?  Okay, may just put them in the line “to be assembled”.

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Southern RR 148000 Boxcars

Jeff, two things, first I believe there will be a resin version of this car in the near future and second I may be able to find the underbody dwg.  Let me look and I can send it to you off list.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM, jppellas@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Beginning a kit bashing project for a Southern DS, double wood door 148000 series boxcar detailed for the early 1940s. Sunshine had a kit for these some time ago. I have been unable to find info or pix of the underside of these cars. can anyone help with this? Thanks!  -- Jeff

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane

--