1937 Box Car Door Detail

golden1014

Gentlemen,

I'm finishing up an O scale Intermountain box car (yeah...O scale...) and am using all the cool Chooch door detail parts to detail the car up nicely.  Unfortunately the Chooch kit does not include instructions and I don't know where to place all the door detail and door lock devices. I haven't been able to find a detailed enough photo for my purposes.  Would anyone have a drawing or detailed photo of a pre-war Youngstown door for a 1937 car you could send?  Perhaps a CBC drawing or something along those lines??

Thank You,
John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL