From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 4:34 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Loading large ship propellers on rail cars

Hi I thought the original question was how to load the ships screw (propeller) on to a flatcar now whilst scanning the net last night for something else I came across a PRR downloadable magazine and the link is here

http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler_PDFs/TKM%20No.%2088%20-%20Spring%202014.pdf

There on the front cover is a picture of what is needed.   The article is in the Keystone Modeller which is downloadable and the article is on page 22.   The author states that he found a number of ships propellers at the local hobby shop so I'm sure they are around.   Good luck with the project.

Rob McLear

Australia.