Re: Fork Lifts

Greg Martin

Jared,

Take a look at this. I can't be certain but it sure takes on this configuration. There were of course other models than this 40,000 lbs capacity low mast version (generally used for coil steel coming out of boxcars). This is of course a model I am guessing from the early to mid 50's but I can't be certain as it doesn't say on the spec sheet.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 9/21/2014 1:42:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Jared,

It has been done: http://www.carendt.com/small-layout-scrapbook/page-89-september-2009/

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 9/20/14 11:21 PM, harperandbrown@... [STMFC] wrote:

So, when can we expect an article on building an HO scale fork lift that we can use in our operating sessions?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

Posted by: harperandbrown@...