Is there a need to re-release the UP S-40-10 Stock Car Resin conversion kit

Greg Martin

Hey Gize,

I have had some interest privately that leads me to ask if there is enough interest in doing another run of the UP S-40-10 Stock car conversion kit once again. I have had some conversion with Jon Cagle and if there is a demand he may run them. I have no idea what the price would be but it would really depend on the numbers produced.

I thought I should post it on the Steam Era list as well.

Please reply off line to me:

Let me know.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean