Connecticut the Westport library has a 3D printer for public use.

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:03 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI bpehni@gmail.com
[STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Looks the same as the $300 cheaper Dremel.
http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-3D20-01-Idea-Builder-Printer/dp/B00NA00MWS

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] BJs is now selling 3D printers- printer wars soon?

BJs is now selling 3D printers.

FlashForge Dreamer 3D Printer - BJ's Wholesale Club
<http://www.bjs.com/flashforge-dreamer-3d-printer.product.277760>

<http://www.bjs.com/flashforge-dreamer-3d-printer.product.277760>

FlashForge Dreamer 3D Printer - BJ's Wholesale Club
<http://www.bjs.com/flashforge-dreamer-3d-printer.product.277760> Home >
Computers > Printers and Office Machines > 3D Printers & Accessories Close

View on www.bjs.com
<http://www.bjs.com/flashforge-dreamer-3d-printer.product.277760>
Preview by Yahoo

Not what I'm looking for yet for N scale detail but is this the start of 3D
printer wars? Will we see price drops, new features and better resolution?
Will we one day see the computer sales (unless everybody goes to tablets)
one day offering a 3D printer free or for a few dollars more on an order?

Gordon

Posted by: BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@gmail.com>

Yahoo Groups Links

--
2015 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 29-30, 2015 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)