Re: GN Safety Film - 1941 - 20+ minutes of STMFC

Rod Miller

On 9/30/14, 3:55 PM, fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com [STMFC] wrote:
[snip]

Second, I think the creator of the model trains used to depict the train
wreck towards the end of the film clearly loved freight cars as I saw some
very nice models. He was one of us!

Bill welch
It took a double take on the first scene to conclude it was
a model. The scenery was well done and for me the lighting
gave it away. I suspect the models are O scale as many of
them reminded me of models in the Scale Craft catalog that
I dreamed with when a kid.
--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman