Re: FYI, for those attending the 2014 Naperville RPM

Dave Nelson

I'm unable to attend the Naperville meet but I have a keen interest in one of the presentations -- Harold Krewer's "A Day on the D&I".  I would be very appreciative if someone could pick up an extra copy of any handouts an send them to me.  Address provided offline.

Thank you.

Dave Nelson

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 3:47 PM, "Brian Dick briankd56@... [STMFC]" wrote:

     The schedule for the presentations at the 2014 Naperville convention have been

posted for a few days now.   They are on the RPM prototype modelers website, just

bring up Naperville and scroll down to the presentations,  on down more for the

presenters and topics and further on down for the list of venders.        Brian Dick.