From: "Andy Carlson midcentury@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: Steam Era
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:38 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Looking for N Scale source arch bar trucks

Those folks modeling in HO are fortunate to have Tahoe Model Work's Brian Leppert making his extraordinary freight car trucks.

I am looking for the equivalent Tahoe 5' w.b. old-time archbar truck in N scale. I know of many sources for the 5'6" variety but I need a pair of shorter wheelbase archbars. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA