From: "Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] BLT udec

At 09:00 AM 11/7/2002, you wrote:
Actually, the O&W group has 786 members, with 51 new ones
this year. Not bad for a small regional railroad that's been
dead 45 years! How many members are there in the NH society? :>)

Bill
Very impressive. I've often wondered what it is that makes
tiny, insignificant, unimportant regional lines so popular
with hobbyists? The Rutland is another example. Go figure.

At least the Rutland had pretty box cars! ;o)

[Heading back down to the bomb shelter now.]

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Sterling, Massachusetts