To: STMFC@...
From: STMFC@...
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:15:10 -0700
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe rebuilt boxcar roof color

I need help here.  I know not much about Santa Fe painting schemes for freight cars.  It is my understanding that the boxcar roofs were a black color.  And that the roof walks were roughly the same color as the car body itself.  Again, I don't know but am getting ready to paint my last car for Cocoa the ATSF Bx-28 and I would love to show up and not have everybody pointing at the car and chuckling, ...they usually do that anyway! ;>)

Thanks in advance
Fenton Wells