Retired guys

armprem

Sorry Ted,we have the time ,but not the money.A

----- Original Message -----
From: "tcschc" <tculotta@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine Mini-Kit

--- In STMFC@y..., thompson@s... wrote:
Richard H. wrote:
More list subscribers were interested in this than I imagined, but the
first person I heard from was Lary Jackman, who stays up late at night
(his
post was sent at 12:04 a.m.) Sorry I only had one.
I will make mine available to the first person who contacts me.
We have a bunch of philanthropists here. These go for ridiculous amounts
on
ebay. You retired guys have all the fun.

Ted Culotta