reefer roofs

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Richard wrote,
Not true, but the more you learn, the more questions you know how to
ask.
Ignorance may be bliss, but knowledge is power. If you don't believe
that,
start telling other model railroaders all the stuff you're learning
about
freight cars on this list and watch them flee in terror, leaving you as
the
all-powerful (but solitary) master of all you survey.

I usually swear at the computer screen, I have not laughed out loud at
it before, thanks I needed that.
As your dutiful servant I will install the diagonal panel roof. My
plan is (while sitting here) to cut the roof down the middle lengthwise,
so it will be as wide as the car, then maybe add a styrene strip on top
of the ends the get the groove along sides. Wish me luck, I'm going in!
Clark ProPst