additional acrylic weathering descriptions

Tony Thompson

Back on September 29, I posted links to the first five parts in my description of how I weather freight cars using acrylic washes. (Part 6, link below, contains links to all five of those introductory posts). I have recently added several more of these posts to my blog, to describe details, specific car types, and special conditions encountered in my method. There are four of these additional posts so far, and I will probably add a few more posts at some point. Here are the links to the new posts:

Part 6: http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-acrylic-weathering-method-part-6.html

Part 7: http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-acrylic-weathering-method-part-7.html

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history