From: 'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC
Sent: Wed, Nov 5, 2014 8:13 pm
Subject: RE: [STMFC] clevises (asking again)

Now, guys, I am sure that under those Swift reefers, clevises were utilized
in connecting the various elements of the brake gear . . .

Am I to understand that my fairly simple question has stumped the entire
STMFC list??

Where can I find, who makes, plastic and/or brass clevises in HO scale?

Schuyler