Larry Kline's files? Re: Accurail 4211 Erie SS boxcar w wood door

A&Y Dave in MD

I cannot seem to locate Larry Kline's files per suggestion.  I realize that Yahoo usernames are not reflective (e.g., mine is Lwulffe_doc from my WWI air combat simulation days...).

I found two files by a LarryLaramie, but nothing that was immediately identifiable as Larry Kline and about Accurail or SS boxcars in the 20s-early 30s  (one started at '38).

What am I missing?

Dave

P.S. there ARE some neat things in the files section.  I like the archbar truck history for example.  Just not finding what I was looking for (sort of like going through my Dad's workshop :-) )