Re: Tangent Scale Models Acid Tank Car (UNCLASSIFIED)

Schleigh Mike

Other Acid Tank Car Uses---

     Delivering acid to tanneries found throughout much of the northeast.

     Paper mills needed acids and sent their waste acid off to other purposes.

     Many other metal preparation processes needed acid and produced it for others.  Zinc refining in eastern Pennsylvania is an example but surely others abound.

Regards----Mike

On Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:03 AM, "gary roe wabashrr@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Elden,

Any chance we could get you to expand on the comment "literally dozens of users"?  There are no steel mills on my railroad; but I sure would like to have a reason to buy one or two of these new cars.

Thanks!

gary roe
quincy, illinois