Re: Clinchfield hopper deep in ATSF territory

Tim O'Connor

I have a scan of M184 near O'Brian Texas in 1959.

Tim O'

I can't pin down the location, but can eliminate most as the faint skyline to the right of the freight house limits possible locations to major cities such as Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, LA, Oakland, San Francisco, etc. 2discs number on the raised roof Bx-11/12 dates it to post Jan 45. M184 suggests mid west but I don't have access to my div assignments at the moment. It does eliminate SF and Oakland though.

John Barry