Re: Construction Lines

Greg Martin

Arved,

Solvaset is all I use since my last plastic bottle of Champ Decal set dried up because the plastic bottle cracked.  If you feel that is going to be too strong then simply apply it with a damp paint brush first, let it dry and apply the second coat full strength. Works for me.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Arved Grass  writes:

"Solvaset? Really? The decal film seems to be a lot like Microscale's, which in my experience, aren't up to Sovaset. Solvaset may be good for Champ and Walther's decals, but not Microscale and other thin film decals. Perhaps if it's thinned."