Measuring mission

Bill Lane

If anyone lives near the Indiana Transportation Museum http://itm.org , or knows anyone else that dies, and can get access to the rolling stock **hopefully before it all gets too cold** and possibly snowed in -  please contact me. Maybe you volunteer there. I have a component that that I need measured. You will be not crawling under anything dirty. This item is very accessible & should not take more than a few minutes to measure and sketch

Please contact me directly. bill@...

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design & 3D Printing
http://www.3dmodeltech.com

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL