Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 11:29 AM
Subject: Richard's Knowledge Repository Was RE: [STMFC] Help with P2k UTLX Tank Car?

No Rob, you are not alone in this. I suspect far the opposite.

      I would also be willing to contribute some personal e-mails that Richard sent in answer to questions I sent him off line of the STMFC.

     It has been an idea that I have been mulling around for some time (a central repository for Richard's collective wisdom). I am glad Rob bought it up.

      I agree with Rob and I would be happy to write out a check also, my first choice would be to Richard's survivors.

   If someone could set this up as a non-profit so that the check could be listed as a donation (and yes after volunteering for about 30+ years now I know what I am asking), I and I suspect some others could increase the donation amount considerably.

    However again, the central idea of searchable repository for Richard's shared wisdom seems to be fitting. What a shame that this all could be lost.

Jim Dick - St. Paul