gondola load of cast iron shapes - looking for paint recommendation

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

I have some plastic shapes I would like to paint up to simulate a gondola load of cast iron shapes.

Any suggestions regarding good colors to choose? I was thinking I might go with Floquil Weathered Black (which is a very dark grey with a hint of a slight bluish slant) and then dry-brushed with Floquil Rust.

Anyone care to make other suggestions or share their experience on this topic? While I have and like FLoquil paints, I am open to other paint types...

- Claus Schlund