Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] gondola load of cast iron shapes - looking for paint recommendation

Tony Thompson's blog addresses this:

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Claus Schlund HGM' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Mon, Nov 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi List Members,

I have some plastic shapes I would like to paint up to simulate a gondola load of cast iron shapes.

Any suggestions regarding good colors to choose? I was thinking I might go with Floquil Weathered Black (which is a very dark grey
with a hint of a slight bluish slant) and then dry-brushed with Floquil Rust.

Anyone care to make other suggestions or share their experience on this topic? While I have and like FLoquil paints, I am open to
other paint types...

- Claus Schlund