Count Down to Cocoa Beach 2015

Greg Martin

Just a really big reminder it is count down to Cocoa Beach...

Thanksgiving weekend is the SHAKE N TAKE sign up so please hold your horses until then. Please don't email Mike Brock direct or me asking to have a spot reserved.

This year's kit will be tight and we do plan to reserve some kits for those that register at the door. It is again a composite kit.

BRING YOUR PAST PROJECTS or as I call them assignment to share finished or not.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean