Re: Georgia rr usra box car color

benjamin

I purchased a Speedwitch Media Georgia Railroad kit in the last six months direct from them.  It does come with the curved roof and black decals, but most of the pictures in his information indicate the welded or flat roof after rebuild.  Is there any photos available with the curved roof and the silver/black paint scheme that I could view on line to get a valid car number and the correct paint scheme?  Some of Teds pictures with the silver have the area under the side ladders painted black but again no curved roof.

Thanks:

Ben Heinley Denver Colorado