Identity of very large FD built February 1941

spsalso

Over on the Kalmbach forum, there's discussion about the identity of a car in a photograph:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/907/opML58.jpg

I get the car having 4 6-wheel Buckeye trucks.  Capacity is 500,000 pounds.  And build date is February 1941.

Does anyone know what the reporting marks might be?  I can't find anything anywhere near the numbers above.

The big thingy is JUMBO.  It was designed to contain a non-critical detonation of a plutonium bomb.  And it weighed a lot.

Here is perhaps a better copy of the photo:

TR-017

Ed

Edward Sutorik