Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Stock car question

Clark Propst asked:
"My question about the NP stock car is, once I’ve spent the money for the
correct width ends and narrowed the roof and underframe can I get decals now
that Champ in gone?"

Microscale 87-1399.
http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MD&Product_Code=87-1399&Product_Count=&Category_Code=

...or you can still find the Champ decals on the secondary market.

Ben Hom