From: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 12:46 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Identity of very large FD built February 1941

Thanks Eric and Marty,

Someone on the Kalmbach forum came up with CISX 500 (from the fine folks at
Fallen Flags):

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cisx500alb.jpg

<http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cisx500alb.jpg>

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cis...
<http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cisx500alb.jpg>

View on www.rr-fallenflags.org
<http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cisx500alb.jpg>
Preview by Yahoo

It shows in my April 1941 ORER as a new entry. It's gone from my July 1945
ORER. There's talk of it getting new reporting marks. I'm not finding it
in any private car listings in the 1945 book.

Evaporated??????

Ed

Edward Sutorik