Seaboard Decals

Mike Bradley

Hello to All,

Recently, I came across a couple of undecorated HO 1932 ARA box cars wlflat ends.  After checking some information, I found that there appears to be only two major roads that rostered these flat end cars, the SAL and the NC&StL.  I'd like to paint and letter these cars correctly.  One photo I found was the Seaboard's Route of the Orange Blossom Special #17278.

Can anyone provide me with information regarding an accurate paint (color/manufacturer) and more importantly, does any decal producer or society presently offer the Orange Blossom Special decals  .  I've checked MicroScale to start with and can't find any there.

I'd greatly appreciate any help that any of you may provide.

Thank You,
Michael Bradley