Re: Up dating a roster was: Prototype fidelity

asychis@...

I sure wouldn't want to be in the HO scale freight car business now. I really appreciate Tangent and
the other manufacturers who continue to bring out excellent new products. And Microscale has been
continuing to crank out new sets, bless them.

Tim,  Agreed, the reason Tangent and ExactRail and a few others are doing well is because they do their research and do it well.  However, although these guys are tops, it seems to me there is no lack of advertising by Accurail, InterMountain, Walthers and others that offer a secondary line of freight cars not in the top tier. So there has to be profit somewhere.

Jerry Michels