Open House

Jim Scott

Lompoc Valley Model Railroad and Historical Society

December 2014 Open House Announcement

On the weekend of the Children’s Christmas Parade, The Lompoc Valley Model Railroad will be holding their semi-annual Open House on Saturday December 6th and Sunday December 7th 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on both days.

Bring the children of all ages down to the Society’s home at 428 North I Street and journey back to the days of fun running and watching model trains go through their paces on the current Society’s layout.  It will be a fun time for everyone and bring back memories when you received a train set of your own for Christmas.

Should you be into model trains as the members of the Society are, feel free to talk with the members about what it entails to join the Society and partake of the knowledge and friendship that is built from joining a Society like this.

Any additional information can be obtained by contact the a Society Official at 805-291-9928 or visiting the Society at 428 North I Street on a Tuesday or Friday evening from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. any week.