SHAKE N TAKE Sign up sheet ~ FULL ~ First Alternate List

Greg Martin

Hey Yuze Gize,

Here is the roster of those that made the sign up for 2015 SHAKE N TAKE presentation. Remember this list is for those that intend to make the event and are willing to build the model. If for any reason things change and you wish to deleted form this list email me separately. If you want to be considered as an alternate email me directly.

  1. Craig Zeni
  2. Scott Dam
  3. John Greedy
  4. Richard Berry