From: golden1014@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 12:37 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: What is Chad up Kit-Wise

Chad got a job at the Subaru plant in Lafayette (IN) and doesn't have a lot of time off yet.  He came to StL RPM but was only here on Saturday.  He's still got a lot of models for sale and is still making new ones (latest I saw is a C&WC DD auto box) but I don't recall ever seeing a list.

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL