Shake N Take Sign up is Full ~ taking first alternates.

Greg Martin

Hey Yuze Gize,

Here is the roster of those that made the sign up for 2015 SHAKE N TAKE presentation. Remember this list is for those that intend to make the event and are willing to build the model. If for any reason things change and you wish to deleted form this list email me separately. If you want to be considered as an alternate email me directly.

A quick note to those who plan to be in Cocoa Beach and are on the SHAKE HN TAKE list, please make your room reservations early like this week as a group effort I would like to show that we are dedicated and respect Mike's concerns.

Also I would like to take up to ten (or more) alternates as you can see things change.New faces from the lurking crowd is always a good thing.

  1. Craig Zeni
  2. Scott Dam
  3. John Greedy
  4. Richard Berry