Re: Lancaster and Chester 829

Greg Martin

Arved,

I will have to check Richard's masters for the Westrails parts, I have one that is similar, but with one too many lower ribs that could be modified.

The Lancaster and Chester hosted a lot of second hand cars in this paint scheme.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 12/6/2014 9:47:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:
And they are not listed in the January 1953 ORER. They were probably acquired around that 1955 date.

Whew! I was tempted to model it. It's a snazzy paint scheme on a vintage car. One less for the workbench backlog! LOL

Thanks everyone!

Arved Grass
Arved_Grass@... or Arved@...
Fleming Island, Florida