Re: Prototoype Rails clinics

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Jeff and in my case you can drop the O as a first name for me...please, it is so formal.  Yes it is officially my first name but I go by Fenton.  Remember you can't pick your parents.
Thanks

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM, 'Aley, Jeff A' Jeff.A.Aley@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

For those of you who were wondering what clinics would be presented at Prototype Rails 2015 in Cocoa Beach, FL: wonder no more!

See http://prototyperails.com/Clinic%20Descriptions%20r02.pdf .

And for overall info about Prototype Rails, see www.prototyperails.com .

Regards,

-Jeff Aley