Re: Prototoype Rails clinics

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Jeff and in my case you can drop the O as a first name for me...please, it is so formal.  Yes it is officially my first name but I go by Fenton.  Remember you can't pick your parents.
Thanks

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM, 'Aley, Jeff A' Jeff.A.Aley@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

For those of you who were wondering what clinics would be presented at Prototype Rails 2015 in Cocoa Beach, FL: wonder no more!

See http://prototyperails.com/Clinic%20Descriptions%20r02.pdf .

And for overall info about Prototype Rails, see www.prototyperails.com .

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Clinic Chairman, PR’15

Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 9:31 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Xxtreme Modeling presentation

Fenton,

I really believe that you MUST attend the clinics on “SRR Early Pulpwood Cars”.  The clinic is a brief history of the pulpwood industry (1930's through the 1950's), the cars used to transport it, and how to model them.  It even includes a section on operations - how a modeler might model the pick-up and loading of the cars and the industries that they were delivered to.  Photos and drawings of the prototype and finished models are shown as well.

In fact, I think you must attend both showings of this clinic – you’re the presenter!

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Clinic Chairman, PR’15

P.S. I’ll try to get the descriptions of ALL of the clinics to our webmaster so everyone can see what we have lined up.  Keep an eye on www.prototyperails.com for updates.

Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 7:09 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Xxtreme Modeling presentation

More shameless promotion, can it get any better?  Now 2 must see clinics

--

Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane

Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-1144
srrfan1401@...

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-1144
srrfan1401@...

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.