Seven Minute Wabash Video

reporterllc

Hello fellow STMFC Members:

I just posted a 7 minute video on my website made from 8mm home movies form the 50s taken on the Wabash Fourth District. Folks that have purchased my Railroading on the Wabash Fourth District Book and members here should enjoy viewing it. There is plenty of color footage of freight cars from that era.

The "Gary Local" mixed train is prominent with its heavyweight combine. There are also some flying "switch maneuvers", a section gang, handing up train orders plus steam footage at the end. Yes, it's amateur with no sound, but it's in color and priceless.

Just go to my website at www.erstwhilepublications.com  and click on the video button on the home page.

Enjoy and Seasons Greetings

Victor A. Baird

STMFC Group member