From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 5:34 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Model trucks

Staffan Ehnbom wrote:

I tried to access Richard Hendrickson's model truck info at:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz_ctrHrDz4wMkpBYUw1RjhmRkE/edit?pli=1

It didn't work for me. Is it still available?

    In my previous message, I provided the right access link. The intention of Richard and me was to introduce his truck writeup with a single address, and then update it from time to time. The link given by Staffan is the original. Unfortunately, I made a mistake in uploading one of Richard's updates, and the address got changed before I could catch it. That's why there is a "new" address, and I provided a comment on that in my blog post when the new address was first created:

     As it happens, Richard had made a few small corrections and updates to the file in the late spring, and I was able to retrieve that draft from his computer this fall. I will be putting it up soon, as a final version of the project he created.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...

Publishers of books on railroad history